Education jobs: The University of Cambridge
About the job
Are you a talented and creative individual with experience of supporting and enabling major organisations to respond effectively to sustainability related risks and opportunities and to contribute to a sustainable economy?
Do you have expertise in designing compelling and effective initiatives, campaigns or programmes to inform and inspire senior and influential individuals in a commercial context?
If you’re able to apply your experience and skills to design learning journeys that will inspire change in business leaders then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work with the world’s most influential organisations as they grapple with global challenges such as inequality, pollution, climate change and natural resource depletion. We’re looking for an exceptional individual to help us develop and deliver our expanding portfolio of education programmes. In this role you will collaborate with colleagues across CISL, the wider University and our international network to develop and deliver a range of executive education programmes, including customised programmes, open programmes, new online courses and blended learning. You will engage with clients to understand their unique needs and priorities, consult thought leaders and experts to inform the content of products and services and maintain leading edge insight into evolving approaches to delivering high impact educational programmes in sustainability.
If you have a passion for sustainability and want to work for an organisation that will share your sense of purpose and make an impact in the world then this is the job for you.
Applicants to this role at The University of Cambridge must be committed to the values that underpin CISL’s work and will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience of supporting or enabling business action on sustainability, through education, consultancy or strategic programmes
- Experience of designing and delivering impactful education programmes, or creating and delivering effective new propositions (new products or services)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a project team.
- Good relationship management skills and ability to develop, grow and maintain relationships with clients, delivery partners and subject matter experts.
- Excellent written communication skills and an ability to influence others through powerful verbal and visual narratives, highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to deliver presentations, briefings and training sessions with a strong, engaging narrative to clients, partners and learners on aspects of leadership and sustainability. The following attributes will also be desirable:
- Qualifications relating to sustainability, education or the design of online products or services (desirable)
- Experience of working with e-learning platforms and other online course delivery tools (desirable)
Fixed-term: The funds for this post are available for 12 months in the first instance.
Click the ‘Apply Online’ button below to register an account with our recruitment system (if you have not already) and apply online.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact Human.Resources@cisl.cam.ac.uk or visit the FAQ section on our website.
Please quote reference EN23345 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
The University actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.